See ServiceStack's Website for product info and pricing.
Send a pull request to modify markdown in our GitHub Docs Repo.
Other ServiceStack Products
.NET's leading C# Client
Code-first, fast, lightweight ORM
.NET's missing high-performance utility belt
Simple, Fun, Live Scripting of .NET
Full featured support for AWS managed services.
Full featured support for Azure managed services
Vue Desktop Apps
Lite, auto updating, Windows Desktop Apps
Code-first DynamoDB LINQ Client
Trial & Free License Users can access the community support options below:
Receive answers from ServiceStack community in the new ServiceStack/Discus Q&A Community Support category on GitHub Discussions.
Receive answers from the .NET community on StackOverflow.
StackOverflow questions with the
servicestack hash tag is frequently monitored by ServiceStack developers.
Registered developers with an active Commercial License can access technical support directly from ServiceStack engineers via the commercial support channels below:
We're here to help! Active Customers can access technical support from our Customer Forums.
Developers emails needs to match an account's email or a registered support contact.
If you've found an issue in any of our libraries, please report it to our GitHub Issues repository.
Request a new Feature or additional docs, samples and use-cases you would like to see in ServiceStack.
- servicestack.net/discord - Join #ServiceStack Discord Channel
- servicestack.net/discuss - ServiceStack Community GitHub Discussions
ServiceStack Examples and Live Demos
- Instant Client Apps - Instant Client Apps
- .NET Core Live Demos - .NET Core Live Demos
- .NET Framework Live Demos - Web, Mobile and Desktop Apps and Live Demos
- gist.cafe - Explore ServiceStack Live on gist.cafe
- TechStacks - TechStacks SPA Example
- Free for Individuals & OSS - ServiceStack is FREE for Individuals & OSS
- ServiceStack Downloads - Official downloads are available on NuGet
- License Registration - ServiceStack License Key Registration Options
- Pre-release MyGet Packages - The latest downloads in-between each release are available on MyGet