ServiceStack has its strong foundations as a Web and MQ Services framework whose easy and versatile HTML support makes it the ideal services framework to create Backend Systems and Web APIs, Websites, Single Page Apps, Windows Services, Self-Hosting Console Apps and Rich OSX and Winforms Desktop Apps.
- ServiceStack ASP.NET Empty
- ServiceStack ASP.NET MVC4
- ServiceStack ASP.NET Razor with Bootstrap
- ServiceStack ASP.NET Templates with Bootstrap
- Self Host Empty
- Self Host with Razor
- Windows Service Empty
- ASP.NET Empty
- AngularJS 1.5 App
All VS.NET Single Page App templates are powered by Webpack which handles the development, testing and production builds of your Web App. See the Webpack Template Docs for an overview for how to utilize the templates features.
- Angular5 App
- Angular4 App
- Aurelia App
- React App
- React Desktop Apps
- Vue App
Popular starting Templates for creating Server HTML Generated Websites and HTTP APIs with ServiceStack.
Empty Web and Self Hosting Console and Windows Service Templates.
Popular starting templates for creating ASP.NET Core templates on the .NET Framework.
Desktop Templates for packaging your ServiceStack Web App into different Native Desktop GUIs.
ServiceStackVS VS.NET Extension
ServiceStackVS supports Visual Studio 2017, 2015 and 2013 and can be installed from within VS.NET:
Install the ServiceStackVS VS.NET Extension by going to
Tools > Extensions and Updates...
Then searching the Visual Studio Gallery for ServiceStack
Optionally it can be downloaded and installed from the VS.NET Gallery
The Example projects below contain a working demo including further documentation about each of their templates they were built with:
React Desktop Apps take advantage of the adaptability, navigation and deep-linking benefits of a Web-based UI, the productivity and responsiveness of the React framework, the performance, rich features and functionality contained in ServiceStack and the .NET Framework combined with the native experience and OS Integration possible from a Native Desktop App - all within a single VS .NET template!
The ReactJS App VS.NET Template enables an optimal iterative dev experience for creating optimized Single Page React.js Apps. It shares the same approach for developing modern Single Page Apps in VS.NET as the AngularJS App Template by leveraging the node.js ecosystem for managing all aspects of Client App development and using the best-in-class libraries.
- Hosting an ember-cli app inside a ServiceStack (or any) MVC app by @wayne_douglas
- ServiceStack + AngularDart - Getting Started by @layoric
- License manager for Portable.Licensing using AngularJS and ServiceStack by @dnauck
- StarBucks-like real-time ordering fulfillment Single Page App built with ServiceStack, AngularJS, SignalR and Redis by @paaschpa
- Some thoughts in between SPA projects by @joeriks
- Zippy Tips Working With ServiceStack, Backbone.js, jQuery & Mono-Develop on Mac by Jacques du Preez
Example Single Page App Projects
- Meal planning per configured interval powered by AngularJS, Bower and GruntJS
- Backbone.js + Twitter Social Bootstrap API
- StackOverflow clone with Redis back-end
- Redis Admin UI built with Google Closure Library
- Backbone Todos with Redis back-end
- GitHub-like browser with complete remote file management over REST
- ServiceStack Docs with PushState support
- Angular JS View in RazorRockstars